Solved

Overnight Train from Innsbruck to Prague

Hello everyone,

Looking to book reservations for the Euronight 50467 from Innsbruck to Prague but am finding this error. It does not appear to be booked up because I get this error for all days in the coming months. If I check out the alternative ways to reserve a seat on this train, I am given the option to book it in-person at a train station in Europe but I would like to avoid this if possible since I know night-trains often become fully reserved close to the day of. What can I do? Thanks for the help. 

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 3 May 2022, 20:41

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The reservation module seems to have problems to connect to some other reservation systems. Currently to Polish and Czech railways.

Anyway, this train is best booked via Czech railways. Add Interrail as a discount and then you'll see the pass reservation prices.

3-bed compartment 650 CZK, 2-bed compartment (double) 975 CZK, single 2275 CZK. There's also Deluxe available (including private toilet + shower).

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

2nd cl will only allow in the 3 bed for other a 1st class is needed.

It is also not a train as such-1 car that is shunted between other trains on some points.

There were recently due to hacker attacks probs in accessing the cd.cz site-but I understand this is now solved

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

2nd cl will only allow in the 3 bed for other a 1st class is needed.

Nope, second class is sufficient for all types of compartments. See the CD website.