Solved

Paid seats tickets but didn't received

• 10 June 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello, I recently bought 2 reserved tickets from Wien to Venice but in the mail there wasn’t the tickets, juste the receipt of the payment. Also, in my interrail account there is the reservation but without any document ! I have sent few mails but no one is responding since 7 days now… I must travel in 2 days so it’s stressing me out, please help.

icon

Best answer by Claudi. 16 August 2022, 10:02

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello, I recently bought 2 reserved tickets from Wien to Venice but in the mail there wasn’t the tickets, juste the receipt of the payment. Also, in my interrail account there is the reservation but without any document ! I have sent few mails but no one is responding since 7 days now… I must travel in 2 days so it’s stressing me out, please help.

According my knowledge this reservation still have to be shipped via mail if bought via Interrail/Eurail as they can´t issue this reservation as E-Reservation (not sure about that) 
@Noémie Univok Gillardin  You have to Contact Customer service but i doubt they will answer on time :/ Mention in your request your traveldate. Maybe they answer on time.
https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

For fellow travelers
I personally can say once more reserve on interrail/Eurail trains as last option it´s often easier and cheaper to reserve trains directly with the railcompanies
You can reserve this Nighttrain and many others of Austrian Rail on oebb.at (Add discount Eurail/Interrail and then click on “Single & Daytickets” and NOT on the “Seat Only option” Here is a manual

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

This reservation should however have been sent via e-mail, I've just checked this.

But indeed better to try booking elsewhere first.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

This ticket is issued as an electronic one. If you did not receive it, it might indicate an issuing error, the only way to resolve this is to get in touch with our customer service team. If we are unable to respond to you in time. You can re-book this yourself and let us know so that we can refund the incorrectly issued tickets