Solved

Pass Cover Number para pase móvil

Buenas tardes,

Estoy intentando reservar asiento para 2 personas en Francia a través de b-europe pero me pide el número de cubierta del pase de Interrail. El problema esque tengo un pase digital por lo que no tengo ese número.

Quería reservar un tren de París a Biarritz para 2 personas con el pase Interrail para el 22 de julio, la hora de salida son las 20:06 y llegada a las 00:15.

He intentado conseguir el pass cover number rellenando el formulario que he visto en otras preguntas pero me ha sido imposible ya que me piden un número de pass Discover EU, el cual no se qué es, ni se si lo tengo.

Necesito ayuda para conseguir el pass cover number del Interrail y poder reservar. He leído que llamar a la empresa de tren sale caro por lo que necesito ayuda para que me envíen el número de cubierta. No sé si algún administrador de la Comunidad me podría ayudar.

Agradecería ayuda.

Muchas gracias.

Espero me respondan pronto. Gracias.

@Nanja @Magdalena 

icon

Best answer by Xavier 15 June 2022, 21:49

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can call  b-europe and make the reservation. No need of Pass Cover Number.

The phone call is rather expensive.

https://www.b-europe.com/EN/Contact/Contact-Centre

The best way to make reservations for French trains is to call SNCF. No need of Pass Cover Number. 

https://www.sncf.com/en/customer-service/contact-us/telephone

Press #85 for English, no booking fees, reservations are sent via e-mail

To get your Pass Cover Number, if you still will need it, you need to contact Customer Support through this form and ask for the Pass Cover Number.

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Customer Support is currently overloaded with requests so you will probably have to be patient to get help. Please let Customer Support know what date your travel will start so that they can prioritise your request correctly.

Ya comenté que intenté ponerme en contacto con atención al cliente para conseguir el número de cubierta pero hasta ahora no he conseguido nada. Su respuesta ha sido que me ponga en contacto con atención al cliente de DiscoverEU. Estos tampoco me dan solucion y me puden un número de pass DiscoverEU que no se lo que es, ni se si lo tengo.

¿No hay otra manera de conseguir el número de portada del pase?

@AnaB

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Angelo Du you understand Spanish?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@AnnaB I just use DeepL :)

Other than requesting a pass cover number from customer service, you can invent one yourself (I + 8 digits). It is not printed on the reservations. I try to avoid the b-europe website though because of their added fees (4€ per order). You can instead call SNCF or NS (I recently learnt that NS don't charge any booking fees anymore if it can't be booked on their website, so that includes all pass reservations).

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@AnnaB thanks for tagging, but I don’t understand Spanish. But it is similar to italian. 

@Xavier Hola,

Anna give you the Telefon number to call directly French railways to get the reservation. There you don’t need the cover number of the pass. 

Creo que no me ha entendido, lo que quiero evitar es llamar a Francia por lo caro que sale. Lo que quiero es reservar a través de b-europe y para eso necesito el número de pase. He probado a inventarlo (I+8 digitos) pero no funciona.

No entiendo porque no se proporciona un pass cover number nada más comprar el pase digital igual que se hace con el impreso. Nos evitaríamos muchísimas molestias todos.

¿No podrían enviarme los números de cubierta por mensaje privado?

@rvdborgt @AnnaB @Angelo  @Nanja @Magdalena 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Only Customer Support can give you the Pass Cover Number. Have you made a request to Customer Support through this form and asked for your Pass Cover Number?

Customer Support is currently overloaded with requests so you will probably have to be patient to get help. Please let Customer Support know what date your travel will start so that they can prioritize your request correctly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Did you buy you pass through Interrail or did you get it from DiscoverEU?

Ya contacte con el servicio de atención al cliente y me redireccionan a DiscoverEU no se por que. Adjunto la respuesta que me dio el equipo de Interrail/Eurail tras rellenar el formulario que me imdicais. 

Por cierto, el pase lo compre a través de Interrail no de DiscoverEu.

@AnnaB @rvdborgt @Angelo  @Nanja  @Magdalena 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The support person seems to think that you got your pass from DiscoverEU. 

I suggest that you try to log into the request database to see if there is a request logged for your email address. If there is no request for your email address, you need to enter a new request.

Use this link to come to the request database.

Click "Sign in" in the upper right corner.

Enter your email address and Click " Get a password".

If the system doesn't recognise your email address, then there is no request registered and you need to go back to the start screen and enter a request.

If you get a password, you can then log in and look at the status of your request.