Solved

Pass cover number required

• 29 April 2022
  • 5 replies

I am trying to book a reservation for a journey from Paris, France to Nice Ville, France, however, due to a technical glitch on the website it won't let me reserve a seat. The reservations are for sure available when I'm not logged into my account. I need a pass cover number but I have a mobile pass, can someone please help me get a pass cover number from my online pass?

icon

Best answer by Marion 2 May 2022, 14:19

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Marion could you supply a pass cover number?

Is there anyone who can help me out with this? I’ve been waiting for several days for a reply about this.

If there is a solution i’d love one as well since i’m in the same situation. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

There is a Bug online on the eurail.com and interrail.eu website when the 10€ reservations on TGV are gone and only the 20€ reservations are still available, you can only buy online this reservations that cost 20€ via B-Europe (+4€ fee) but for this you need a paper pass cover number. If you have a mobile pass you can get this via Costumer Service (very bussy now) or via tag (like rvdbrg does).  You have to wait. 

You can also buy the reservation if you are now in France or Belgium at SNCF Ticket offices, SNCF Ticket machine or International Desks of SNCB/NMBS. You can also call SNCF (+33 1 84 94 3635, press #85 for English) and ask them if you can book it as a reservation for Interrail. If so, then they should be able to book it for you; you'll get it via email. phone call with fees) or SNCB International (phone call with fees). 

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Is there anyone who can help me out with this? I’ve been waiting for several days for a reply about this.

Hi, I sent you one by private message. Cheers,