Solved

Prague - Budapest; ticket not valid

• 4 August 2021
  • 4 replies

hello, were actually in a train who is going to budapest from prague, we’ve got our ticket on our phone but the company (régiojet) told us it wasnt valid. and that interrail wasnt available with their trains

but with have thé ticket on our phone and it was never write anywhere that we had to do anything.they forced us to leave the train because they would call the police. We dont have anywhere to sleep and there are no trains later . what can we do ? help us

icon

Best answer by Nanja 5 August 2021, 10:55

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Strange :) as Interrail is usually valid on Regiojet trains (except the Trains to Rijeka/Split these are out of the network :/ )

Where are you currently? My suggestion take the next train to Vienna or Budapest  worst case stay in Brno

that was the train to split , in the application they propose this train without any reservation needed, that’s why we took this one. we’re gonna take a bus from brno to budapest, do you know if interrail is going to refund us for the bus and the night we missed in budapest because of their mistake ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

As iam not working for Eurail it´s the best to ask the Customer Support or @Nanja 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Lou, I am sorry to hear about your experience in the train. I hope you have been able to get to your destination safely.Please contact our Customer Support team directly here, as they can look into your case and assist you further.