Skip to main content
Solved

Prague - Budapest train IC577

• 27 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Hey,

i was trying to get a night train from Prague to Budapest, specially the Euronight 477/ Intercity 577 Metropol, but it doesn’t appear in the rail planner app, however, i can find it con de oficial cd page. I do not understand why it happens. Should I add manually the trip on the rain planner app, and get the seat reservation in the cd website? (i copied an older thread, since the solution there didnt work for me)

I want to get the train from 18th of july at 22.03 leaving from Prague. However, i dont see it in the railplanner app. Whatever filters i use, it doesnt work 😕. i can buy the reservation just fine on the CD site.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Many night trains are slow and get overtaken on all or part of their journey so won’t always show up on planners that default to quickest journeys.

Selecting direct trains only usually forces them to be displayed but not always. This train sits at Breclav for nearly 4 hours and ends up attached to a later train that also comes from Prague for the rest of the journey so the planner defaults to this as it is quicker.

For EN 577 search specifically from Prague Hlavni Nadrazi station and it should display.