Solved

Prague to Zurich

• 20 October 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi

Been a while since i planned a trip, trying to find the 1801 train from prague to zurich which arrives at 0820 the next day. When i look on the CD website, i only seem to get this one

Is there engineering works or something that i’m not aware of as to why this isn’t coming up on the website but shown in the rail planner

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 20 October 2021, 18:22

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Railplanner often just have the anual timetable due works the time table might be changed. Yes the train above is the direct Sleeper Coach from Prague via Linz Salzburg to Zürich :) 

From Prague till Linz you even have a dinning car in the train (Happy Hour till the Czech Border) 

Please note that for this Nighttrain you cant buy the reservation on CD.cz :/ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Railplanner often just have the anual timetable due works the time table might be changed.

Please note that for this Nighttrain you cant buy the reservation on CD.cz :/ 

Thee rail planner app has timetable updates but they're only monthly, so you will only see any changes that wer available early enough to be in the monthly update. You can't really rely on this app to have correct timetables.

As to buying the sleeper supplement: it seems you can do that on cd.cz; the price starts at CZK 1170 (~EUR 46) for a T3 place:

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Perfect looks like CD improve their Website more and more 

Yeah thought so, the higher cost is also probably because i’m looking at 2 people

It’s more the timetable i’m concerned about, is it safe to say that CD will be the most accurate?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yeah thought so, the higher cost is also probably because i’m looking at 2 people

It’s more the timetable i’m concerned about, is it safe to say that CD will be the most accurate?

Yes, that will always be more accurate than the planner app.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Yes as the SleeperCoach is operated by CD (Jlv)  itself :D