Solved

"prices temporarily unavailable" for Prague-Krakkow

Hi, i’ve never travelled in train before but i won an interrail pass.

I wanted to book a ticket for the night train between Prague Hlvani and Krakow Glowny on wednesday 20th of July at 22:05 but it says “prices are temporarily unavailable”. And when i look at ÖBB website, it also says “ticket not available”. Finaly i looked on DB website and it told me “We are sorry, but we cannot sell your requested journey online”. Maybe the train is full, i just have no idea how this works.

Thank you for your answers.

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 26 May 2022, 14:52

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

probably too early. OR there are just that day works/diversions/whatever (strikes are rare-thats more for FRance). Just as for SNCF it is extremely rare to trains be full so long ahead-and certainly in that part of this world. You likely stay a day or 2-3 i Praha, the golden city? This age old trick was known to all young Railers long ago and seems to have gone the way down the drain since; on ARRival there do not rush right out of shopping centre=station, but go to counter (lower floor) and find tight window and show pass-tell wishes-and let them arrange it. They are extremely well used to that.

And even if, when, -there will be ALternaives, by day or via other ways.

OR is it maybe a LEO=private train ? If so-just check how cheap normal tickets are-around 10€.

Thank you for your answer! 

I just found a czech website that sells the ticket https://www.cd.cz/en/spojeni-a-jizdenka/spojeni-tam/fb296d5a-c8ce-4716-9f36-299f9d95fbe2 but i don’t know if it is sure or not. Or is it better to do as you say and book when arriving to Praha ? You guys asnwer really fast, it is super nice of you thank you again. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I just found a czech website that sells the ticket https://www.cd.cz/en/spojeni-a-jizdenka/spojeni-tam/fb296d5a-c8ce-4716-9f36-299f9d95fbe2 but i don’t know if it is sure or not. Or is it better to do as you say and book when arriving to Praha ? You guys asnwer really fast, it is super nice of you thank you again. 

The CZ website is perfectly ok to book at.