Solved

Problem with payment of seat reservations - can't click button.

Hii,

Me and my friends are trying to pay for our seat reservations. Nevertheless, we can’t click on the button which leads us to the payment. We will be travelling in about a month so we really need to book, otherwise the trains will be full. Does anybody know a solution on how to fix this?

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 24 August 2022, 15:01

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

That you can use other sites very often-but IMPossible to tell without further exact details.

Het is onzin dat treinen nu al vol zouden zitten. Wat wel vaak gebeurt en tot misverstand leidt is dat in FR voor TGV het kleine quota voor passholders al geboekt is-dan zegt die app dat het niet meer kan, wat larie is,

(zit nu in een FRans gare en uit verveling via de automaat wat gecheckt-her en der nog steeds passholder seats in TGV voor 10€=in quota. Maar iedere&elke 1e x opstap gaander wil nou net altijd perse met die treinen mee die diedereen wil en dus snel volzet zijn.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Please specify for each train you want to book: origin, destination, date, departure time.

Hii,

Me and my friends are trying to pay for our seat reservations. Nevertheless, we can’t click on the button which leads us to the payment. We will be travelling in about a month so we really need to book, otherwise the trains will be full. Does anybody know a solution on how to fix this?

Hello Sophia, thanks for your question and please accept my apology for the late response. In case this is a system error, I would advise you to try again or view the page via incognito mode.

Please let me know if you still need assistance with this matter!

Kind regards,

Annie