Solved

Problème de réservation

• 21 March 2022
  • 7 replies

Bonjour !

J’organise actuellement mon voyage avec interail mais une fois tous les trajets sélectionnés ,vérifié et les information demandé rempli impossible de passer au paiement (Le bouton est grisé). J’ai essayé sur mon téléphone et sur mon ordinateur en changeant de navigateur mais le problème persiste, j’ai du mal à comprendre pourquoi car je n’ai pas d'information sur la raison pour laquelle je ne peux finaliser et payer les réservations des sièges.

Est ce quelqu’un pourrait m’aider ?

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 21 March 2022, 17:51

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Which train(s) are you trying to book? (origin, destination, date, departure time, number of persons)

i try to book a train from paris to Vienna (just for 1 persons , departure 10 avril 2022) and after i want to go in Salzbourg, Venice, Milan, Valence ( or Grenoble ), Barcelona and some other city in spain but i know how to make the reservation for the train in spain

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Re ES/RENFE: READ country info-REServaciones IN Espana, and you need them for about ANY train, must be made when there at the counter. Brush up your espanol.

Paris to Wien is likely the NightJet-info on how to do that has been posted here many times.

Also note-si vous etes Francais: you are limited to just 2 days/logical rides of using the SNCF trains IN FR-you cannot then return ´for free´ from l´Espagne!-or at least not by train.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

i try to book a train from paris to Vienna (just for 1 persons , departure 10 avril 2022) and after i want to go in Salzbourg, Venice, Milan, Valence ( or Grenoble ), Barcelona and some other city in spain but i know how to make the reservation for the train in spain

Nightjet reservations:

For other reservations you have a problem with, please post the exact train details (origin, destination, date, departure time). Mentioning a destination is not enough: we cannot guess which train you want to take and when.

Nightjet reservations:

For other reservations you have a problem with, please post the exact train details (origin, destination, date, departure time). Mentioning a destination is not enough: we cannot guess which train you want to take and when.

so i want to take the night train from paris to Wien the 10 april at 7h57 PM,  then the train from Wien to Salzbourg at 12h30 PM the 13 april.  then i will leave Austria for Venice the 15 april from salzbourg to Venice at 02:12 PM, who make a stop at Villach HBF (austria). Once  in venice i want to go in Milan by the train at 04:00 PM the 17 april, and then i will leave Milan to join Valence (France) the 19 april AT 11:20 am. The next day leave Valence to join Barcelona Sants at 3:00 pm

Sorry  ihave a badenglish hop you will understand me !

https://www.interrail.eu/fr/book-reservations/book-your-reservations-online#order-details

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
  • Paris-Wien 10 April at 7h57 PM: via ÖBB using these steps. Price depends on the accommodation you choose. Seats from 19.90€. Couchette or sleeper is more expensive.
  • Wien-Salzburg 13 April at 12h30 PM: no reservation needed.
  • Salzburg-Venice 15 April at 02:12 PM (change at Villach Hbf): no reservation needed. For the train Villach-Venice though, there is a 10€ supplement for pass holders but you can pay that in the train, without any extra fee. Some conductors don't ask for it :)
  • Venice-Milan 17 April at 04:00 PM: I suppose this is from Venezia Mestre. Seat reservation is 10€ from an Italian ticket office (you could do that on arrival on 15 April) or 11€ from ItaliaRail. There are also reservation-free options with a change in Verona P.N.
  • Milan-Valence 19 April at 11:20 am: I suppose this is the connection with 4 changes (Brig, Genève, Culoz, Lyon P.D.) to Valence Ville, arrival at 20:33. You only need a reservation from Milan to Domodossola; the rest is reservation-free. Milan-Domodossola can be booked for 10€ at an Italian ticket office or via ItaliaRail. My planner suggests to wait 40 minutes in Brig, but there's also an earlier train Brig-Genève with only a 10-minute change in Brig. It's wise to take the earlier one.
  • Valence TGV-Barcelona Sants 20 April at 3:00 pm: the best is to book this reservation as soon as possible, since seats for passholders are limited in this train. It is only available as a paper reservation, so if you book it via Interrail, it has to be sent via the post for an extra 9€ (in addition to their regular 2€ booking fee). If you live close to an SNCF ticket office, then you can also buy it there and then you have it immediately. Price should be 20€.

Thank you very much !