Solved

Problems booking reservations Berlin to Paris

• 29 June 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi everyone I need help.

The website (InterRail EuRail) does not give the possibility to book a sleeper for the night on the train from Berlin to Paris. On the other hand, it gives the possibility to book second class.

But when you don't log in to the site, you can book both second class and bed in 6-berth sleeper.

Does anyone know how to get the bed in 6-berth sleeper on this train?
Hopefully you are able to help.

Alessandro.

icon

Best answer by seewulf 1 July 2022, 09:54

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

There is no such train for now-there are some plans for future. an you give more details on what you found/ Maybe just the normal Inland DE ICE (seats only-its a daytime train) Berlin-via FRAnkfurt onward (change there-or aybe some other city) for connection to Paris

As for now only such trains run to/fro Austria=Wien/Vienna and Swiss, organised by OeBB.

6-bed sleeper does not exist as such, these are called couchette in FR or Liegewagen in DE-much more basic as sleeperbeds (cuccette vs wagone letti)

This is the train I was going to take but, as already said when I log in to make the reservation, the option with the bed disappears.

As you can see in the second photo, the option to sleep on the train is not available.

How can I reserve the seat with the bed on this train.

Alessandro.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is the train I was going to take but, as already said when I log in to make the reservation, the option with the bed disappears.

As you can see in the second photo, the option to sleep on the train is not available.

How can I reserve the seat with the bed on this train.

Alessandro.

Can be reserved via oebb.at