Solved

Question about online reservation on OBB Nightjet.

• 21 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi ! 

I booked beds and seats on night train on the OBB Nightjet website with the Interrail Discount. I didn’t ask me my pass number.

As it says on seat61.com, the Interrail pass and the reservations are completely different things. 

What should I do for the reservation to be linked to my pass ? Should add it seperately on the app ? 

icon

Best answer by BrendanDB 21 June 2023, 14:58

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

If you have a reservation and a valid ticket (= your pass), you’re good.

Best print the seat reservation for the night trains, as the attendent will mostly likely keep it.

Reservations cannot be linked to the pass. If necesserry, just show the pdf you’ve received, after reserving some seats.

All questions concerning reservations are mostly found in this topic:

For example, if I booked a night train from Zurich to Ljubljana via OBB, I also need to have this train ticket on my pass ? Do I need to add just like the Grenoble-Genève train? 

It's normal if it doesn't look like the Interrail app, it's the DiscoverEu app but it works the same way

I'm sorry I ask a lot of questions. I just want to be sure of what I'm doing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Yes. It’s quite simple. Every train you take needs to be registered in the app. :)

(Best not activate a travel day until just before travelling! Make sure to de-activate that travel day. You never know your plans and travel dates change).

Thank you so much! You've been really helpful :)