Solved

Réservation

• 18 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Bonjour, j'ai gagné un pass interrail et j'ai choisi le pass flex. J'ai voulu commencer à planifier mon voyage mais je rencontre un problème : quand je mets ma destination pour choisir un billet de train c'est marqué qu'il faut que je paye... Je ne comprends pas comment fonctionne l'application étant donné que je ne suis pas censé payé mes billets de train.

icon

Best answer by Angelo 18 April 2022, 13:32

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Did you won a Ticket from Discover EU? Please ask directly DiscoverEU Team for more informations.

But I can say to you, that with your Flex Option of Discover EU you get an Interrail Global Pass (Mobile) for free, but you have to pay for Reservations. Most highspeed trains, need reservations like TGV, Thalys, Eurostar or Frecciarossa. You have to pay for the reservation, this is not included in the pass. You can ask us how to get the reservations cheaper, sometimes is it cheaper to get it directly from the operator than via interrail.eu. When you are struggeling with high cost of reservations to leave France, than you could go directly to an SNCF ticket office nd buy it there. I'm not sure, but I read somewear that you get free reservations from SNCF to leave France. But like I say, I'm not sure about.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you want to know more about making a reservation, please mention for which train exactly (origin, destination, date, departure time).

If you want to know more about making a reservation, please mention for which train exactly (origin, destination, date, departure time).

Je voulais partir à londres :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Je voulais partir à londres :)

In that case: just buy your reservations at the SNCF ticket office. That way, you only pay the reservations and no booking fees. Alternatively, you can call SNCF (reservation will be sent via email).