Solved

Reservation Amsterdam Centraal - Hamburg HBF- leg is cancelled

• 3 April 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

Hello,

me and my friend are trying to reserve seats for the Amsterdam Centraal - Hamburg HBF at 9:10am -2:14pm. We tried multiple times but we keep getting a message telling us about part of the leg of our journey is cancelled. Can anyone tell us what this means? We have reservations to stay the 2 nights in hamburg

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 3 April 2022, 19:04

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Interrail is much to expensive for optional reservations to/via Germany. Reservation for these trains is optional anyway but if you want too book one, then you'd better do it via DB (click "Seat only”). Price is 4€ per journey, so 8€ for the 2 of you. Interrail wants 32€...

Badge

Interrail is much to expensive for optional reservations to/via Germany. Reservation for these trains is optional anyway but if you want too book one, then you'd better do it via DB (click "Seat only”). Price is 4€ per journey, so 8€ for the 2 of you. Interrail wants 32€...

Thank you for the fast reply. I booked a seat with DB and paid the €8 for us two. I presume we just show our Interrail travel day ticket that is made on our phone the day of travel? 

Badge

Thank you for the fast reply. I booked a seat with DB and paid the €8 for us two. I presume we just show our Interrail travel day ticket that is made on our phone the day of travel? 

Apologies, as you have more experience with this. May I ask, we are getting a train at 7:44am tomorrow Brussels MIDI - Amsterdam Centraal. We searched it for no seat reservation, do we just show the activated Interrail Travel Day pass to anyone who needs it? Can we just get on the train? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Yes just hop on, you have only to add your trip on the railplanner app. You get an QR-Code to show it to the train conductor for the ticket check. 

Your Interrail is the train ticket. 

Badge

Yes just hop on, you have only to add your trip on the railplanner app. You get an QR-Code to show it to the train conductor for the ticket check. 

Your Interrail is the train ticket. 

Thank you so much!