Solved

Reservation Bologna to Innsbruck

• 18 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi, I am trying to book Bologna to Innsbruck but get the message ‘No price results were found. Pass holder reservations may be sold out for this connection’  for all trains on the day I need. Does this mean I can still board without a reservation, or does it mean there are no more spaces available for interrail card holders? I need to travel on the day specified to make other connections. My other option is to pay for a regular ticket separately, which I see I am able to do direct with the train company, but this seems unfair as I have paid for an interrail card. Thank you, Teresa

icon

Best answer by Angelo 18 June 2023, 16:58

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi, 

you can book it via other webistes too

the DB-ÖBB EC Italy-Innsbruck-Munich have OPTIONAL reservations. You don't have to, but you can reserve. But I highly reccomend a reservation because often full. 

For the italian part of the trip you need to pay a supplement starting from 10 EUR. In most cases a reservation is included for free in the supplement (depends from the train company where you book it).

here an overview for the DB-ÖBB EC:

When will you travel? Keep in mind that due to works on the line this summer on some days the line is closed and you have to take a rail replacement bus instead (included in the Interrail pass).

Fantastic advice, all sorted now, many thanks for your help. Teresa