Solved

reservation change

• 29 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hi I have a train booked and a seat reservation paid already leaving Paris Disney to Lille Europe for a 9:01 train how would I go about changing the reservation to an earlier 7:50am train. I have already added the journey to my trip in the Eurail app. 
this journey isn’t until Thursday 3rd of August. 
I am just a little worried about the connection time from Lille Europe to London. Arrive Lille Europe at 10:17am departure at 11:35am might be tight clearing boarder inspection. 

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 29 July 2023, 15:14

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

How to change depends on where you booked the reservation.

However, 10:17 to 11:35 is plenty of time for Lille.

Badge

Sorry I thought this was the community chat 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Nope, this is a public forum.

Badge +1

Hi 

I just  sharing my Experience, 

I bought  15 days  pass,

1.first travel day my train  left due to Airport crew strikes , ( eurail compensate 1 day back to me).

2. We can change our time schedule  as we like, we just get in to the train and show the crew our qr 

3. I miss the train with my family in Switzerland, we easily meet up with changing other train with the schedule from rail planner. 

4. Now Our train in Germany  cancelled when we reached  half way of our destination, we add new qr for new train at the station and boarding other train to same destination. 

5. We seldom pay reservations fee! 

6. Eurail pass really  fantastic and easy to use, my kids become experts ofter few time they booked the trains!!!!

7. I definitely encourage to use eurail pass for those want to travel  between Europe 

Goods day and happy journey to all eurail pass users.

Lee