Solved

Reservation for friends "not available"

• 8 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi everyone, i need some help with reservations for me and a friend for trains in Norway,

I added my friends to my trip with their Mail and their order number. We all have the mobile pass, however when I want to make a reservation, the prices are unavailable. Since we have a really long trip we would like to sit together.

I have already contacted customer service via Facebook and the email address has not yet received a response.

Thank you for you help!

icon

Best answer by Nanja 9 July 2021, 17:23

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Nanja  answered on other post that there is a issue in their own Reservation System. I reserved my norwegian trains back in 2019 directly with Vy  Norwegian Rail:)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi,  As seewulf mentioned, this is an issue we are aware of and working on to fix. In the meantime, our Customer Support can provide you with Pass Cover number so that you can proceed. So you did the right thing by contacting them :relaxed: They will get back to you as soon as they can. Cheers, 

Hey, I contacted the support 2 days ago, but I haven't get an answer yet. Which information do they need for the pass cover number (Email, Name, pass Nr. or thomething else)? We have not so much time for the reservation,.

Thanks

Hi ! I’m dealing with the same issue, what do we need to do ? 

Thanks