Reservation issue Paris to Amsterdam

• 22 May 2023
  • 8 replies

Three of us going from Paris to Amsterdam. All checked on the interrail travel planner and seats available to reserve. Myself booked and reserved a seat 34 euro and when my 2 friends tried to book no availability. 

Only booked this in the last 24 hours.

Can I cancel this reservation or get it changed to a train where all 3 of us can reserve  seat. 

Dates of travel is 1st July?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi, check before if it is possible to book in here:

https://www.b-europe.com/EN/Booking/Pass#TravelWish 

you need a Cover Number that you get here: 

Thank you, I can move the reserved seat once to another train but I need to ensure my other two friend can book the same train as well, before I can transfer the booking.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Well book for 2 using the link posted. That way they'll both sit together. Maybe when changing your seat reservation, you'll be able to specify a seat number so you sit with them.

For next time make only one booking for the 3 of you.

Thank you, lastly if we have reserved seat individually on other legs of our journey as we didnt realise we can book all together. Is there any way we can get seat allocated to be together?

Joanne

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you book together you will get seated together if that is possible. To change existing reservations you must check with the place where you made the reservation if that is possible. 

Hi Thank you these were done via interrail travel planner.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Jgoul699 

Normally we can change (only once) train departure for Thalys trains. Send me a private message and I will look into this. 

Have a nice day!

Thank you. Yes got sorted 

thank you