Solved

Reservation Lyon-Karlsruhe

• 3 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I plan to travel tomorrow from France (Lyon) to Norway, going through Germany but I don’t manage to do my first booking online (Lyon => Frankfurt or Karlsruhe via TGV 9583).

The app indicates “No price results were found for this connection. Please try searching again or find an alternative way to book.”.

I don’t manage neither to call the reservation number +41 900 300 300. I tried to call SNCF but they say they can’t do anything for passengers with Interrail pass.

Any advice?

Mathilde

icon

Best answer by MartinM 3 August 2021, 18:54

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi Mathilde,

there seems to be some problem with the App for such reservations at the moment (see earlier posts today).
Could you go to a ticket office in France? They should be able to sell such a reservation.

Hi Mathilde,

there seems to be some problem with the App for such reservations at the moment (see earlier posts today).
Could you go to a ticket office in France? They should be able to sell such a reservation.

By phone they couldn’t but I will try to go to the railway station tomorrow morning to get this reservation, and otherwise I found other alternatives without reservations (longest but feasible).

Thanks for your reply!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi Mathilde,

By phone they couldn’t but I will try to go to the railway station tomorrow morning to get this reservation, and otherwise I found other alternatives without reservations (longest but feasible).

Thanks for your reply!

Well, maybe by phone they don’t sell this international reservations? 
At least there should be still enough tickets available (according to bahn.de).

Good luck!