Solved

Reservation not available

• 4 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello. I am currently trying to book reservations in France and Italy. Sadly the website always says “not available”, even though I have tried every date and time that is possible. I have also tried booking over the ItaliaRail website, but they have no function where you can say that you own an Interrail Pass. I can only book tickets not reservations over the Italian website despite the Interrail website saying, that booking only reservations over the ItaliaRail website should be possible. Can anyone help me solving this problem? Why does it always say “not available”? (I have looked on other websites the train is available and not fully booked)

icon

Best answer by Nanja 5 August 2021, 15:57

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi, there is currently an issue on our side that does not allow seat reservations to be booked for more than one traveller. As a workaround, you can go to your account → trips & travellers, and add travellers or (if already done so) complete the missing information of the travellers. More information can be found here. You should now be able to book through our system, but you can also choose one of the alternatives mentioned.