Solved

Reservation overview doesn't match with tickets

Hey Everyone!
I have a question regarding the schedule shown on one of my tickets (that is a leg of the train trip from Prague to Amsterdam):
In my reservation overview it says that my train leaves at 23.52 on August 1st, but my printed ticket says 00.01 on August 1st (that would be the day before).
It also says it would arrive at 05:45 on August 2nd in the overview and the ticket has the same hour but the date is August 1st.

Is there a number I can call to sort this out? Has it happened to any of you guys before?

icon

Best answer by Claudi. 23 August 2022, 09:10

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

This must be the overnight seat-only ICE from MÜnchen -to Kóln/Düsseldorf. train nr 618 or 619.

It indeed always used to start @ 0.01. But as I just happened to also make a booking I saw it was for some weeks now at 23.52-works or whatever again.

Usually this train-seats only-is not overly busy, it starts in M so you will find a seat-and RES is only optional. I cannot really explain it-but I guess you made the RES in a far away country, like AU or USA-and then the time gets ´translated´ to the time here /EUR.

You have to reach this train od Prahy by Alex train-without RES-and DO note that due to ever lasting border checks CZ-DE this train is often LATE-often 1 hr to arr in M.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Do you have reservation all the way from Prague to Amsterdam? Are the other dates correct?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

As some other travelers have mentioned, this might be a timezone error. Our systems operate in CET, and it sometimes happen that American/Canadian/Australian/Asian travelers’ devices adjust the times based on the device's timezone setting. Please reach out to our customer service team so that we can refund this for you.