Solved

Reservation Paris to Berlin can't make it

• 21 July 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi!! I need to travel on wednesday the 27th July from Paris to Berlin. I dont understand if the Eurail website is not working, but when i first search it says for ex the train that leaves at 9:06 from Paris Est to Frankfurt costs €15. And when i click on the option there’s a sign that says prices unavailable. And the same thing happens with every other option that i touch. Is it possible that all trains from that day are sold out? Where else can i search for reservations??

Thanks in advance!!!

icon

Best answer by seewulf 21 July 2022, 14:45

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi!! I need to travel on wednesday the 27th July from Paris to Berlin. I dont understand if the Eurail website is not working, but when i first search it says for ex the train that leaves at 9:06 from Paris Est to Frankfurt costs €15. And when i click on the option there’s a sign that says prices unavailable. And the same thing happens with every other option that i touch. Is it possible that all trains from that day are sold out? Where else can i search for reservations??

Thanks in advance!!!

You are booking to late via Eurail because they need time to ship the PaperReservation to you :/ The bestway to book this trains is at a French Ticket office or via their Phone hotline (SNCF) :/

Hi! Alright thanks! They would need to send me a paper reservation even if i have the mobile pass? :/ or is it for this train only

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Some trains can’t sell eurail.com as e-reservation, only on ticket paper. It is the same if you have a paper pass or mobile. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi! Alright thanks! They would need to send me a paper reservation even if i have the mobile pass? :/ or is it for this train only

Even if you have a mobilepass Eurail can issue some reservations only as paper one :/