Solved

Reservation problem mobile pass - can only receive it in paper format and not on my phone.

Hello,

I bought a mobile pass. I would like to make my first reservation for Paris - Barcelona. However, when I try to reserve a seat, I have no choice but to receive my ticket in "paper format" which will be sent to my home address at a cost of 9€. I don’t understand why ? I chose the mobile pass to have the tickets directly on my phone...

Thanks in advance!

Bonjour, 

J’ai acheté un pass mobile. Je souhaite faire ma première réservation pour le trajet Paris - Barcelone. Cependant, lorsque j’essaie de réserver un siège, je n’ai pas d’autre choix que de recevoir mon ticket en “format papier” qui sera envoyé à mon domicile au coût de 9€. Je ne comprends pas pourquoi ? 

Merci d’avance!

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 23 May 2022, 19:12

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Reservations and the pass are separate. Whether you have a paper pass or mobile pass does not have any influence on the reservations.

As to booking Paris - Barcelona: you can book it at an SNCF ticket office or by phone via SNCF (and then it will be sent via e-mail). SNCF doesn't have booking fees like Interrail.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Why do people now even not understand that their very own national society should be 1st to go to?

Also: we have to tell this a few times daily: it will cost qute a lot to go by TGV over the border to ESpagna. Save a bundle to use TGV/inland to Perpignan and then TER till Post Bou and RENFE/rodalies onward-also much easier to get to the sunny Costa Brava resorts with much cheaper hotels, like Lloret or Pineda de Mar.