Solved

Reservation refund not showing

Hello all. This is a boring question - but I just asked for a seat reservation refund from the Interrail site, via my account. I was told I would be refunded £43 and so I went ahead with the refund (albeit £12 less than what I originally paid). However, when I got the confirmation email from Interrail, it read ‘Total Order Amount: £0’ - which worries me somewhat, in that I received no refund when I was under the impression that I would get one. Any help would relieve me somewhat of anxiety! Thank-you.

icon

Best answer by Claudi. 16 August 2022, 09:20

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Don't know what that would mean. I avoid using the Interrail reservation service...

The same problem happen to me today, did you get an refund ? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hello, I appreciate that this response is likely too delayed to be useful, but here goes regardless: Not all reservations are refundable and usually those that are refundable are only partially refundable. Eurostar and Trenitalia reservations are non-refundable, while most other carriers only provide up to a 75% refund and usually require that a reservation is canceled at least 2 days prior to departure. Refunds per carrier is available in Appendix I of our Booking Conditions. This issue might be due to a miscommunication between servers or simply a display glitch. You're welcome to reach out to me or our customer service team if you still have not received a refund so that we can investigate this issue further :)