Solved

Reservation stuck in pre-reservation mode

Hello,

I booked many trains all at once on Monday and one particularly long leg got messed up and I was notified it wasn’t fully booked and instead stuck in “PRERESERVATION MADE”.

All other legs were booked, however they still don’t appear in my “Reservations” portion of my account.

My travel is happening on Saturday and I still haven’t heard back from customer support about this. In the email notifying me about the reservation problem I was told this could be resolved! I would just book a new leg, but I got charged for the whole trip and don’t have enough to make a new reservation!! In addition, the reservations portion of the website is next to un-usable and I’m worried this will just happen again.

I haven’t been able to find any phone number to call or any way of talking to a non-bot… anyone have an idea of what I”m supposed to do?

Micha

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 30 June 2022, 18:46

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

There is no phone number to call. 

Have you contacted Customer Support through this form?

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Customer Support is currently overloaded with requests so you will probably have to be patient to get help. Please let Customer Support know what date your travel will start so that they can prioritise your request correctly

@AnnaB Thanks, I just submitted a ticket. Where is that linked to on the eurail website?? I looked everywhere for any way to contact customer support and never found this.