Solved

Reservation with Blue Star Ferries "type letters or numbers" for ID / passport number

• 5 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi :

I’m looking for help with my Blue Star Ferries reservations in only 20 days. 

When filling the infos for embarkation during the seat reservation, under the passport / ID number section, it indicates “type letters or numbers”. My passport is a 00XX00000 type.

The reservation never succeeds and I always find myself stuck in front of this error message.

Has somebody ever had the same problem ? Does anyone have a solution please ? The trip is very very close.

Thanks 

icon

Best answer by Olga. 11 July 2023, 13:07

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi!
I haven’t had this problem before but usually it is also possible to do to check-in at the port. There wouldn’t be a problem with your passport ID I suppose.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

"The reservation never succeeds”

1. Please mention route, date and departure time.
  2. What happens at what step? If there's an error message, please post a screenshot.
  3. Did you also enter your pass cover number?
Userlevel 1

Hi :

I’m looking for help with my Blue Star Ferries reservations in only 20 days. 

When filling the infos for embarkation during the seat reservation, under the passport / ID number section, it indicates “type letters or numbers”. My passport is a 00XX00000 type.

The reservation never succeeds and I always find myself stuck in front of this error message.

Has somebody ever had the same problem ? Does anyone have a solution please ? The trip is very very close.

Thanks 

Hello! Please send your question to our customer support using this form https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new  so they can help you with the reservations 🙂