Solved

Reservation with mobile pass

• 3 March 2022
  • 5 replies

Surely that´s been asked before, but I can´t find the answer… I´ve just bought 3 mobile passes and I don’t know how to make the reservations. Do you have to make the trips on the app before making the reservations? I still don´t know the exact schedule I will take, so I can´t make an exact trip, but I´d like to make reservations for the Thalys, TGV and Freccia Rossa that we will take…  Can I make the reservations for the 3 of us together? Is there any tutorial or something like that? We’ll be travelling on april. Thank you all!!

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 3 March 2022, 18:13

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Reservations can be made via Eurail (once they've solved the current problem), ticket offices, some railways websites, some travel agents. Here's an overview per country. The app just forwards to the Eurail website.

To make reservation together, check this page, although this function is also not really working currently because of the reservation problem.

Does anyone know when they will solve the reservation problem? It says solved on the other thread but it is still not working 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Does anyone know when they will solve the reservation problem? It says solved on the other thread but it is still not working 

Hopefully tomorrow. The problem from Tuesday was solved on Wednesday but now it's back.

Thanks! Is it necessary to create a trip before reserving? I mean, I know which trains I'll take for the main ones, but I may change my mind at last minute for the time schedule of some of them, specially the shorter ones... It's the first time I travel with a Eurail pass, so I'm still trying to understand well how it works... Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks! Is it necessary to create a trip before reserving? I mean, I know which trains I'll take for the main ones, but I may change my mind at last minute for the time schedule of some of them, specially the shorter ones...

As far as I know, you don't have to do anything in the app but you do need a trip in your account.