Solved

Reservations not loading

• 11 April 2022
  • 8 replies

• Keeps calm and carries on
  • 11 replies

Hi everyone,

I own the Interrail Global Pass and unfortunately I have an issue with the Interrail reservation page.

Everytime I’m searching for a trip and available trains, I’m not receiving any output. The page is loading and no train is appearing. 

After a few hours it’s working for a few minutes.

I’m really upset and it’s too hard for me to find or make any reservation.

Hope that someone  ​​​​​​has  a solution for this issue.

Many thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by Nanja 12 April 2022, 09:57

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I've also noticed this. I'm not sure what the problem is. Maybe it can't handle the number of requests, since it seems to get better late in the evening.

There are also possible alternatives, depending on the trains. If you let us know which trains you want to book (origin, destination, date, departure time), then people can advise.

Happy to hear that I’m not the only one… 

I’m upset about this as I’m not able to book any reservation without this issue.

I want to book Eurostar from Bruxelles to London return. I have a mobile pass so I have no Pass Cover Number. I already asked the support today and awaiting their answer.

I am having the same issue as well, trying to book reservations from Paris to Switzerland.

I am hoping someone from eurail will be able to shed some light on this and advise on steps to be taken to resolve it.

Same! I have been trying for two days - nothing.

I tried to contact Eurail but no response, super upset about that. 

I am happy to see I'm not the only who has problems with this. I hope someone can indeed shed some light on this, as I unfortunately have already booked two seat reservations which I cannot add to the app anymore. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I am happy to see I'm not the only who has problems with this. I hope someone can indeed shed some light on this, as I unfortunately have already booked two seat reservations which I cannot add to the app anymore. 

They're suffering from a heavy load. Try late at night or early in the morning.

If you specify which trains you want to book (origin, destination, date, departure time), then people can give possible alternatives.

Additionally, reservations will not appear in the app, since they're separate. You will however still need to add the journey to My Trip and (shortly before boarding) to My Pass.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi all, there is indeed an issue. I just posted a message on the homepage: 

I will keep you updated in that topic. 

As Rvdborgt mentioned, you can indeed try it outside of peak hours or make use of alternative ways of booking through the train operators. 

I am happy to report thet the performance issue of the timetable has been fixed (by increasing the capacity and doing some optimization) and it should be fine now. We are monitoring the volumes closely.