Solved

Seat Reservation 2 travellers, different global pass payment

• 12 July 2021
  • 7 replies

Hi, I am traveling with my boyfriend, we bought the passes separate but we want to do the seat reservation together to get consecutive chairs.
We tried adding each other to the trip, but the option got block, How can we do it?'

icon

Best answer by Nanja 13 July 2021, 12:32

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Tatiana, due to an issue on our side it is not possible to book a reservation for more than 1 traveler at the moment. Please contact our Customer Support team directly by submitting your question here. They can provide you with a Pass Cover number to enable you to book for more travelers.  

Userlevel 2
Badge

Reading this thread has me somewhat concerned. I purchased the Eurail Global pass (3 month unlimited) for myself and my wife. 

I have both passes loaded onto the mobile app but won’t activate them until our trip begins October 30,2021.  Do I understand the Answer to the OP that I will not be able to make reservations for both of us using the mobile app??

Thanks in advance for any information or advice. 

Glenn

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Glenn, no need to worry! In some cases, when making reservations for more than 1 traveler, you will see '’not available'’. If that's the case, our Customer Support can provide you with a Pass Cover number to enable you to make reservations for the both of you without any problem. Cheers :relaxed:

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Nanja, thank you for your response so quickly. 😃

I have the Pass number for each pass sent by email when the Passes were purchased. 

is that the same as a Pass Cover Number?

If not, can I receive a Pass Cover Number in advance of our trip ???

Also…is this situation a software bug and will it be resolved in coming updates?🤔

Thank you again for your advice. 

Best Regards 

Glenn

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

The Pass number you are referring to is the order number (if it starts with IN - if the Passes were purchased on our website). 

The Pass Cover number is different. The mobile Pass does not have this number as you don't need one. Only in case you experience such error, we can provide you with a Pass Cover number as a workaround till we have resolved the issue permanently. We are on it :relaxed: Cheers, 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks Nanja!!  I’ll trust it’ll be resolved prior to our travel but at least I know I have a workaround in case I trip over that bug 😁

My apologies to the OP for hijacking her thread. 

Take care. 
Glenn

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

You're welcome! No need to, always feel free to post in a thread of a topic that corresponds to your question. Cheers,