Solved

Seat Reservation at SNCF

• 4 October 2021
  • 34 replies

Show first post

34 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Emily, sure! Please send your friends' order number via a private message. 

Hei, I have exactly the same issue, travelling in France at the moment, is it possible to prive me with a pass cover number @Nanja ? Thanks a lot! So happy to have found this discussion here :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I have provided it via a private message just now. Enjoy planning your trip, Armelle! Cheers, 

Hi I have the same issue and just messaged you as well. 

Is the pass cover number still not available in mobile pass? I am planning to book SNCF train. Could you send me mine? @Nanja 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Is the pass cover number still not available in mobile pass? I am planning to book SNCF train. Could you send me mine? @Nanja 

No as Mobilepass have a different numbering.

Nanja is currently not in office because of that i tag @Leo or @Felipe.iturrieta as they can provide you a PassCoverNumber aswell.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi everyone,

Unless very urgent, please just fill out the form (https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new) and our agents will take it from there. It’s not that busy so you can expect a reply within the same day. Keep also in mind that those who are already travelling can also book at any French station by showing their mobile Pass and without using any cover number.

Thanks for your patience!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Keep also in mind that those who are already travelling can also book at any French station by showing their mobile Pass and without using any cover number.

And without paying any booking fee :)

Userlevel 2
Badge

@rvdborgt ;)