Solved

Seat reservation class different on email and ticket

I booked 2nd class seat reservations, this is what is on my confirmation email, but on some of the tickets it states a 1st or business class seat. Will this be a problem?

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 8 June 2022, 15:46

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yes, that will be a problem. This is an issuing error and needs to be solved by the party where you booked the reservations. If that was Interrail, then contact customer service. Do mention your travel date so they can prioritise correctly.

Was this for trains in Italy? This has been going on for some time now :/

Tip: book Italian day trains via ÖBB using these steps (do NOT use "Seat only”). You'll also save money.

Yes, that will be a problem. This is an issuing error and needs to be solved by the party where you booked the reservations. If that was Interrail, then contact customer service. Do mention your travel date so they can prioritise correctly.

Was this for trains in Italy? This has been going on for some time now :/

Tip: book Italian day trains via ÖBB using these steps (do NOT use "Seat only”). You'll also save money.

Hi, thanks so much for the quick response! Yes it was for Italy, wish I had known about that website before!! I have submitted a request so lets see what happens...