Solved

seat reservation doesn't work

• 16 July 2021
  • 6 replies

I’m trying to make a reservation for:

BRUXELLES-MIDI (Belgium) to PARIS NORD (France) THA 9412 - THALYS

there is a reservation needed but the railplanner says ‘no price results were found for this connection. Please try searching again or find an alternative way to book.’ 

What can I do? I can’t find another way to book this with my Interrail pass. 

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 16 July 2021, 16:11

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Marit, for what date are you trying to make the reservation?

For tomorrow 17/07 at 8h43

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

For tomorrow 17/07 at 8h43

You can reserve directly with b-Europe note they charge a booking fee of 4€ https://www.b-europe.com/EN/Booking/Pass#TravelWish and seats for Railpass user are limited :/

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Alternatively, go to a Belgian railways ticket office, where there should not be any extra fees for a reservation. Do note however that for tomorrow, only the 10:13 train from Brussels seems to have Interrail seats left (25 EUR + 4 EUR per order).

Alternatively, you can take an IC to Lille (reservation-free) and take a TGV Lille - Paris. Belgian railways can also book this TGV (10 or 20 EUR) at a ticket office at the bigger stations.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

As seewulf mentions, there are only limited seats available for Pass holders. Rvdborgt is right. You can either take the 10.13 one or go for the alternative that is mentioned. Have a good trip! Cheers, 

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

At the weekend there is also a regional train between Lille and Paris, so included in your interrail pass 😀