Solved

Seat reservation for 2 travellers ''not available''

• 4 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello,

A friend and I ordered a mobile Interrail pass each. Two of the journeys we would like to do require seat reservation. However, the online seat booking system doesn't work (I’ve searched for many journeys in the reservation system, none of them is available for seat reservation, according to the system), it seems to be a known issue in the community.

Is it possible to make seat reservations for 2 adults for the following journeys?

- Hamburg Hbf -> Copenhagen, August 17, departing at 12:53 and arriving at 17:33

- Copenhagen -> Hamburg Hbf, August 20, departing at 07:26 and arriving at 12:04

I’ve tried to contact the customer service via Twitter, Messenger, direct e-mail and the contact form since Monday morning, I’ve received no reply so far…

Thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by Nanja 5 August 2021, 15:27

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi you can reserve these train directly no need to do it via Interrail :) on b-europe DSB Udland Reservations Denmark vvia b-Europe

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there, we currently have an issue on our side which does not allow you to make seat reservations for more than 1 traveller. As a workaround you will need to go to your account → trips & travellers and add your travellers, or if already done so, add the missing details. You will need to add a Pass Cover number which can be requested by clicking the green button on this page. Once the information is completed you will be able to make your reservations through our system without any problems. You can also choose to go for the alternative way of booking as mentioned already. Cheers,