Solved

Seat reservation Italy - got an email that there is an issue. What to do?

Hey!

I booked seats from Pisa to Monterosso and got a mail as follow, what should I do? Just wait? Booking is paid already.

Dear Michaela,

There was an issue with your reservation in order number 0000

Although your payment went through, there seems to be a technical glitch at the moment which means that part of the order could not be confirmed with the train carrier. You can see the failed reservation/part of the order by looking for the status “PRE-RESERVATION MADE” (successful reservations have the status “BOOKED”).

Don't worry - you can still get your reservation (our team will re-book it for you).
icon

Best answer by AnnaB 10 July 2022, 21:41

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Most likely a standard mail that omits to tell that most likely one of the legs is in REGionale=RES free train.

It seems that in hi-touristy-season there is a kind of special regime-and higher prices too-on local treni in this 5 earth.

You could easily do this trip on local treni anyway.

Yea but I already paid for it. And I have the same problem with the trip from Monterosso to Bologna. I can't board Freccia- Trains without reservation 🙄

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yea but I already paid for it. And I have the same problem with the trip from Monterosso to Bologna. I can't board Freccia- Trains without reservation 🙄

If you don't get a ticket from Interrail/Eurail they will refund you the money.

There are several ways to make reservations for Italian trains, please look at the link below. 

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105?postid=9551#post9551

I don't know why but the way via öbb is not working. No Tickets available. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

What date, time and route are you trying to make a reservation for?