Solved

Seat reservation page is not working. Not loading.

• 11 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Hey,

I can't book seat reservations. When I want to search the reservations from one destination to another the page is not loading and it says error. Why is that? Does someone else also have this issue?

Thank you for your answer!!

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 11 April 2022, 22:40

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

There's a general problem because of a high load increase. They're working on it.

If you say which trains you want to book (origin, destination, date, departure time), then people can suggest alternatives.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yesterday-even a news flash on my local radio:

INterRail is so happy that since this month they are selling MORE passes as even before the covid hit us all 2 years ago. The train is again the means of travel of choice for many! And then you get this: overcrowded.

Plus that each and everyone of those so wise&lucky all seem to want to take the very same trains that bore us so much here as noone even thinks that the same has been posted already many times before.

General: FIRST see/try the site of the railway concerned that runs the train.

NOTE; For FR - IT - ES this will NOT work and thats why we say all the time that you had better travel elsewhere!

In the past it was also a sport for passusers to fid trains without any extra-can still be done, but not on those flashy superfast hi-speed trains that require these pesky REServations