Solved

Seat reservation site - can't click ''select existing address'' and thus not proceed

When I want checkout my reservation for the train from Duisburg to Berlin and from Berlin to Prague I cant finalize the order. With the function “Select Existing Adress”, I am not able to press it which makes it not possible to checkout and finalize the order. Is there a other way to book seat reservations? I’ve tried every browser and on my phone. 

icon

Best answer by Angelo 5 June 2022, 14:47

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Don’t use Interrail.eu for this reservation. Use directly bahn.com (4€/journey [from 12.06. 4,50€]) with the only seat reservation option. Or via Czech Railways CD for about 3€/train via cd.cz with the only seat reservation option.

For this trip you have only optional reservation. You can also go without (but if the train is full you have to stand or leave the train). 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

IF you maybe pan to do this in 1 day-forget it, delays/´PÜnktlichkeit´ on DB is so bad since restart after covid that you will not make the connection. I personally have also had this ´pleasure´ a few days ago-but then there was also a derailment blocking the tracks.

Do NOT use planner via app-go to bahn.com-it will far more clearly show what trains there are and IF REServ is mandatory/optional/or not possible. For trains In and TO DE you can use the seat-only REServ tool, if so wished. It will also show how ´full they estimate a train is (I always use DE so I dk how they use the words in /en/).