Solved

Seat reservation train Split to Zagreb

• 1 August 2022
  • 2 replies

I want to make a seat reservation for the train from Split to Zagreb on 16 Aug with my interrail ticket. Unfortunately, It is nog possible to make this reservation in the Interrail app. I tried doing this via the ÖBB but then there is nothing available. But when i try to do this on the website of HZPP i can still book two tickets and i see there are a lot of seats available (but then i need to pay for the ticket ass well, it is not  possible to make a seat reservation only). Can anyone maybe help? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 7 September 2022, 15:25

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

ALL newbees posting here tend to get the smart advice by anna fra sverige and this also links to an overveiw on how to do RES by yourself-in which it is clearly stated ONLY poss at the counter In Hrvatska

I want to make a seat reservation for the train from Split to Zagreb on 16 Aug with my interrail ticket. Unfortunately, It is nog possible to make this reservation in the Interrail app. I tried doing this via the ÖBB but then there is nothing available. But when i try to do this on the website of HZPP i can still book two tickets and i see there are a lot of seats available (but then i need to pay for the ticket ass well, it is not  possible to make a seat reservation only). Can anyone maybe help? Thanks!

Hello! You can make this reservation locally at the train station.

Kind regards,

Annie