Solved

Seat reservations Firenze SMN- Milano Centrale - I can only find vert long journeys

In September my wife and I are taking an Interrail trip from the UK to Italy via Paris. I’ve managed to make seat reservations for all the various legs of the journey except the trip from Firenze SMN to Milano Centrale on Wednesday 21st September. The journey should only take a couple of hours but the ones listed for that date are all over 5 hours long with 2 or 3 changes? If I look for Saturday 17th it’s all OK (1h 55m) but if I click over to the following day (and beyond) it’s showing 5 and 6 hour journey times? Can I expect that these times will change nearer the date and how near to that date will I have to wait?

icon

Best answer by seewulf 19 June 2022, 16:04

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Angelo 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@AnnaB  @Brian Evanson 

Trenitalia still didnt published the timetable for this time of the year :) Trenitalia give them self a lot of time :)

@Brian Evanson  you can reserve the Italian Train when it´s finally published easily via oebb.at by following these steps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

The usual and traditional period for advance was 2 month-and in IT they ofte manage to shorten that to a few eeks.