Solved

seat reservations from Lake Bled to Split

• 28 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi

Myself and one other are trying to book a train on 26th June from Lake Bled to Split. The train we were looking at is 7.31 bled to Zagreb, and then 15.19 Zagreb to Split. 

We are having trouble getting seat reservations and very unclear as to why whether it is sold out or not we are not sure.

If a train requires seat reservations can I still board without a seat and sit on ground/stand?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

icon

Best answer by Angelo 28 May 2023, 20:46

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi, 

the night train in Croatia should not be possible to book online. Maybe ticket offices of train companies in middle Europe can help you, but I’m not sure. 100% possible at HZPP ticket office in Croatia. 

@rvdborgt has an overview how to get reservations for Croatia here: 

Domestic trains in Croatia

Reservations for domestic journeys in Croatia can be made at a Croatian ticket office or by email, for seats, couchettes or sleepers (e.g. the night train Zagreb-Split). To book, send an email to rezervacije@hzpp.hr, max. 2 months in advance.

From 1 July 2023, seat reservations for day trains can also be made on tickets.oebb.at (€3, 2nd class only).

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Lesce-Bled to Zagreb has optional reservations. Zagreb-Split has mandatory reservations.