Solved

Seat reservations only appear in my friends reservation overview, not in mine. Is that normal?

Hello!

I’ll be interrailing with a friend this summer and she bought our interrail passes together through her account. Today we did our first seat reservation through her account too. It is normal for seat reservations not to appear in my interrail account, in reservations overview, even though they appear on hers? 

And since we've done everything through my friend's account, will I be able to activate the pass on my phone and have access to all the reservations?

Thank you

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 26 May 2022, 12:47

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The seat reservations are separate from the pass (your ticket). If your friend makes the seat reservations the reservation will be linked to her account. That is fine. She will show the reservations for both of you and you will show the ticket (QR code) for the journey that you have created with your pass on your phone.

The seat reservations are separate from the pass (your ticket). If your friend makes the seat reservations the reservation will be linked to her account. That is fine. She will show the reservations for both of you and you will show the ticket (QR code) for the journey that you have created with your pass on your phone.

Great! Thank you for the help :)