Solved

Seat reservations without journeys in the app

• 11 April 2022
  • 7 replies

Hey everyone!

I have some problems with booking a trip from Arnhem Centraal (Netherlands) to Verona Porta Nuova on 14/04/2022. I actually need to be there before 21.00 to check into my hostel. I thought I booked a trip already, but now I can't find it in the app anymore. So, I made other seat reservations, but these are not in the interrail app. So, I can't make a journey in the app and add it to my pass. Is it possible that some seat reservations are available when booking, but are not available in the interrail app? 

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 11 April 2022, 21:12

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Seat reservations will not appear in the app. They are completely separate from My Trip in the app.

You should receive a confirmation mail and the reservations should be in your Interrail account, in the reservations overview.

Seat reservations will not appear in the app. They are completely separate from My Trip in the app.

You should receive a confirmation mail and the reservations should be in your Interrail account, in the reservations overview.

Thanks for your response! I saw that indeed. But I still need to add the journey of the seat reservation I made to the app right? Such that it's also added to my pass

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for your response! I saw that indeed. But I still need to add the journey of the seat reservation I made to the app right? Such that it's also added to my pass

That is correct. Think of the app as a replacement of the paper pass.

That is correct. Think of the app as a replacement of the paper pass.

Okay! My main problem was though that I couldn't find the journey of my seat reservation (19:43- MILANO P.GARIBALDI (Italy) - Verona porta nuova) in the interrail app. I saw that you can add it manually, which is what I did now, but will that cause problems when showing the ticket?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Okay! My main problem was though that I couldn't find the journey of my seat reservation (19:43- MILANO P.GARIBALDI (Italy) - Verona porta nuova) in the interrail app. I saw that you can add it manually, which is what I did now, but will that cause problems when showing the ticket?

No, that should be fine. The app is really not up to date now (latest update 5 weeks ago), so things like this are bound to happen. It's much better to use the DB planner or DB Navigator app for international planning and national planners such a www.trenitalia.com for domestic travel.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let op!! Milano heeft een verwarrende hoeveelheid stazione and dat PG is bepaald niet het grote centrale waar de treni de la Svizzera aankomen.

Gebruik bahn.de voor reisplanner-click op trein nr en je ziet alle stops-mogelijk start die trein toch al vanaf Centrale

Thanks for all the responses! I know what to do now :)