Solved

Sleeper train Paris- Toulouse

I want to book a sleeper reservation for Paris-Tolouse on May 28 and potentially back Tolouse-Paris June 7. I don't see reservations open for this train on the interrail reservation service. There's only a suggestion for a bus on the 28th. The option to buy a full price ticket on the official SCNF website doesn't show up as well. Does it mean it's just booked up on these days already? 

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 7 May 2022, 10:36

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The night train from Paris to Toulouse isn't running on the 28th of May.

On other dates e g. 29th and 30th of May  there is a night train.

On the 7th of June there is no night train from Toulouse to Paris. On e.g. 6th of June and 8th of June there is a night train to Paris.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Daar gaan we weer, niet genoeg gelezen.

This train has NO sleepers, it has couchette=a basic lie-down bunk. Some think its all the same-certainly those  who never ever used it, but in railspeak it is not.

One canNOT book any mandatory seat/bed on SNCF online-that was a thing of the distant past. CALL with pass nr (must be claimed if no paper pass held)-relevant places have been explained here a few dozen times by rian/others-or use other site.

Supplmt for CC is 21,50 and you must also provide all details re name/adress/fone nr and @mail

Daar gaan we weer, niet genoeg gelezen.

This train has NO sleepers, it has couchette=a basic lie-down bunk. Some think its all the same-certainly those  who never ever used it, but in railspeak it is not.

One canNOT book any mandatory seat/bed on SNCF online-that was a thing of the distant past. CALL with pass nr (must be claimed if no paper pass held)-relevant places have been explained here a few dozen times by rian/others-or use other site.

Supplmt for CC is 21,50 and you must also provide all details re name/adress/fone nr and @mail

I only mentioned the SCNF website not to reserve there but to check if the train was even running at all on that day as I didn't see it as an option on the interrail service. That's why I said in my post I looked there "for a full price ticket". 

From the looks of the comment of the other helpful person, it seems there is something going on so that it's not running the day I want to take it. Thanks for the info on how to call and reserve directly. 

The night train from Paris to Toulouse isn't running on the 28th of May.

On other dates e g. 29th and 30th of May  there is a night train.

On the 7th of June there is no night train from Toulouse to Paris. On e.g. 6th of June and 8th of June there is a night train to Paris.

Thanks! On one site I saw it said it ran every day of the week but apparently not. I'll think about other dates.