Skip to main content
Solved

Split to Zagreb service not showing for reservation

Hi there

We need to book a seat reservation from Split to Zagreb on the 10th of August.  Reading the information on here I understood that this could be done via the OBB website but I can’t find it on there.

According to Seat61 there are 2 trains a day from Split to Zagreb and on the Croatian railways website I can see both of them at 0823 and 1404. But when it comes to a seat reservation on the OBB website I can only see the 0823 one and it is the 1404 I need.

Will it, therefore, be a case of having to book the seat reservation when we get to Split at the train station there?  Just seems weird one train is showing on OBB but not the other.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

The afternoon train doesn't appear on most planners so it's safe to say that HZPP didn't share its data with the European database…

Unless they do so in the meantime you'll have to book at a ticket counter yes. Do it as soon as you can.

The afternoon train doesn't appear on most planners so it's safe to say that HZPP didn't share its data with the European database…

Unless they do so in the meantime you'll have to book at a ticket counter yes. Do it as soon as you can.

Thanks

We arrive at Split the week before on  the 3rd and have some time to pass until we can get into our accommodation so will do it then if needs be.