Solved

The “Book your reservation” site does not allow me to enter any information on travellers/trains. Any advice?

• 3 March 2022
  • 5 replies

Can anybody get the seat reservation system working right now? Every time I click on “Book your reservation” the site does not allow me to enter any information on travellers/trains. Can anybody help?

icon

Best answer by Nanja 10 March 2022, 09:03

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
  1. There seems to be a problem again, indeed.
  2. If you say which trains you want to book (origin, destination, departure time, date), then people can suggest alternatives. This list also mentions alternative ways per country.

I want go get from Paris Gare de Lyon - Lyon Part Dieu on saturday the 5th at 10AM - 11:56AM, Is it possible to take an alternative route without seat reservatons perhabs? The 10AM train not a must, but i would like to preferably depature before noon. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14
One of the few reservation free Trains from Paris to Lyon please reconfirm the train with SNCF Timetable

I want go get from Paris Gare de Lyon - Lyon Part Dieu on saturday the 5th at 10AM - 11:56AM, Is it possible to take an alternative route without seat reservatons perhabs? The 10AM train not a must, but i would like to preferably depature before noon. 

You can reserve at any SNCF Ticket Counter or as via This Website of Belgian Rail please note they charge a servicefee of 4€ and you need a PasCoverNumber (Paperpass) if you have a mobile pass you can request a PassCoverNumber from the Customer Service of Eurail.

Yes there should be even reservation free Routes :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

For reservations in France, you can also call Belgian railways. No pass cover number needed, reservation is sent via email, no extra fees, but there are phone costs.

If you're currently in Belgium or France, the best is to go to a ticket office. The 10 AM train still has 10 EUR reservations available. Other than that, the TER at 9:21 is a good choice.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Alexander, the issue has been resolved. Cheers