Solved

The need of 2 pass cover numbers

• 29 March 2022
  • 3 replies

@Nanja Hey there :) As my boyfriend and I both have a mobile pass, we do not have a pass cover number. Unfortunately, we need to enter the pass cover number to book our seats for a train from Strasbourg to Paris. We cannot continue without the pass cover number so could you please give us 2 pass cover numbers so that we can book our seats?

Thank you in advance!

Best wishes,

Marie

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 29 March 2022, 23:10

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you book via the Interrail website, then you don't need a pass cover number. There's a problem at the moment but I'm sure it will be resolved tomorrow.

Alternatively, you can call SNCF (+33 1 84 94 3635, press #85 for English), also without pass cover number. Then you don't pay the booking fee that Interrail charges (2€ per seat) (or B-rail, where you're probably looking at now, since they require a pass cover number). SNCF will still send reservations via email.

You can request a pass cover number from customer service.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

IF you happen to be IN FR by now-can also do, with some intelligent handling, on any of the main, yellow SNCF machines-can also do with start from other town as where you are now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Marie, like rvdborgt said you can indeed request a Pass cover number from Customer Support. Cheers,