Solved

Ticket reservation Oslo - Bergen. Only available as paper ticket.

• 17 April 2022
  • 7 replies

Hey everyone !

I wanted to book my reservation for the journey Oslo-Bergen and vice versa. Somehow, I was not possible to get the reservation as an E ticket but only as a paper one which would be shipped to my home.. this would cost a ton !! Has anyone had this issue or could help me out ?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Clara

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 17 April 2022, 21:41

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Either book at a station in Norway or call Entur. See this page (scroll down to Norway). Entur will send reservations via e-mail. I don't know why Interrail can't do that.

Deutsche Bahn may also be able to book reservations. Ask at a DB ticket office or call 030-5512 (+49 30 2970 from outside Germany).

Hey, if you book the ticket by calling Entur, will it be Interrail prices (4,60 on the website) or full prices ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey, if you book the ticket by calling Entur, will it be Interrail prices (4,60 on the website) or full prices ?

If you tell them you have an Interrail or Eurailpass you just pay the seat reservation fee.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

SNCF can also book Norwegian reservations, at the ticket office and probably also by phone.

It seems that this is a common issue. For anyone in the future, I'd recommend going straight to the train company for seat reservations instead of using eurail. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

It seems that this is a common issue. For anyone in the future, I'd recommend going straight to the train company for seat reservations instead of using eurail. 

All the regulars here give that answer daily and one member has compiled a list of alternatives that is prominently listed above the topics on the homepage.

Great, thanks for sharing. I wasn't aware of that before traveling