Solved

TIRANO - MILANO on june / connections

• 17 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Good night! 

22/06 I’ll take Bernina Express from Chur to Tirano and arribes at 12:49. 

The same day I hacve to arribe to Venice, and I have a FrecciaRossa from Milan to Mestre at 18:45. 

Problem is that there will be some railworks and Trenord told me that timetables not will be ok till 11/06.

Wich will be the best way to arribe from Tirano to Milano between 13 and 18:30 hours on 22/06? There will be buses from Tirano to Milano or to another station where I can take another train to Milano? This buses will be at Tirano’s station and  how to reserve a place at them or buy tickets 

thankyou so much to all

icon

Best answer by Al_G 17 April 2023, 22:48

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

There are rail replacement buses from Tirano part of the way to Milan, connecting with trains. These are valid with rail tickets/passes.

Reservations are not possible for the buses or trains on this regional route, just show your ticket/pass on boarding.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

There will be a bus from Tirano to Sondrio and then a train to Milan, every hour. You have almost 6 hours, which is more than enough. You can expect the timetable in a month or so, and it will be on www.trenitalia.com first.

Many thanks guys!! 

I’ll travel with my 10 years son and I was a worried to know the railworks. 

So when we arribe tonTirano will take a bus to Sondrio amd then a RE trai to Milano. 

god bless you all