Solved

Train from Zgorzelec to Dresden

• 26 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi everyone :)

I am planning on travelling from Wroclaw to Dresden via Zgorzelec. While the DB Navigator says there is a direct regional train from Zgorzelec to Dresden-Neustadt, the Rail Planner does not show me this connection. Instead it wants me to take a train leaving Zgorzelec at 12pm and then transfer in Görlitz and Bischofswerda, while the direct train also departs at the same time. The direct train is the TLX RE1. Does anyone know whether this train is included in the Internation Interrail Pass or not? 

Thanks for your help!

icon

Best answer by BrendanDB 29 June 2023, 15:00

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey there,

Unfortunately no, the TLX RE1 is not included in the Interrail Pass. For a full list of the trains that your Pass is eligible for, please check out here.

Warmly

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hey there,

Unfortunately no, the TLX RE1 is not included in the Interrail Pass. For a full list of the trains that your Pass is eligible for, please check out here.

Warmly

Sure? I don’t think that is not correct. It’s included, the train is run by “Die Länderbahn” it’s mentioned on the PDF available in the link you sent. All trains of “Die Länderbahn” are included.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@St KristofferSee this answer too, from a year ago ;)

So It’s included.

I travelled on those trains with a pass already, without any problem.