Solved

Train ICN 797 from Milano Porta Garibaldi to Roma Tiburtina - does not show in the app

When I wanted to add this train to my trip I was shocked that this train is not in mobile RailPlanner.
It always says I have to go to Milano Central, but this train goes exactly from Porta Garibaldi to Roma.
If I type trip from P. Garibaldi to Roma (on 27.7.2022) there is no train 797.
Am I just too fast?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Sven 11 May 2022, 16:40

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

This is IT-noted for incomplete or outdated or even false info-that could also change every minute. Esp in what they think is main summer the service is very often curtailed-at last minute-to suit lower demand.

Maybe there are works on that line/stazione just on that day. May be they have not even decided. Anyway its way too early now for me-often there is simply from a 3 month advance timespan.

Also quite possible this train starts Centr and then also stops PG.

AS we have told here so many dozens of time: app is often outdated-use bahn.de or always best the local railway=trenitalia for best=hopefully most accurate info.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

When I wanted to add this train to my trip I was shocked that this train is not in mobile RailPlanner.
It always says I have to go to Milano Central, but this train goes exactly from Porta Garibaldi to Roma.
If I type trip from P. Garibaldi to Roma (on 27.7.2022) there is no train 797.
Am I just too fast?

Thanks

Always use the website of the railways of the country you are traveling in/to.
I've done it for you now, and this train does depart from Porta Garibaldi, and is already bookable.