Solved

Train reservation impossible to buy

• 10 June 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi, we are trying to get the EC 130 from Bratislava to Krakow at 10:57 on Sunday, however this seems impossible to buy - on the Czech train website, it is greyed out, system error. On the Polish website and OBB it is the same thing. I have asked in the train station twice in Bratislava and everyone says system error come back later (absolutely useless). I tried ringing the Czech website and they said to book it at the train station, and the people in Bratislava said try the website where I got told by them you can’t buy it here. What would you recommend?

icon

Best answer by seewulf 10 June 2022, 15:13

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi, we are trying to get the EC 130 from Bratislava to Krakow at 10:57 on Sunday, however this seems impossible to buy - on the Czech train website, it is greyed out, system error. On the Polish website and OBB it is the same thing. I have asked in the train station twice in Bratislava and everyone says system error come back later (absolutely useless). I tried ringing the Czech website and they said to book it at the train station, and the people in Bratislava said try the website where I got told by them you can’t buy it here. What would you recommend?

The problem is that again the Polish booking system is crashed :/
Happen quite frequent in the last weeks (The problems started at the end of Feb 😉 )
Similar issues are on the website of Czech Rail from time to time since then. :/

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

In this direction, the reservation should work on cd.cz but it may be faster to get it at the train station.